Friday, August 29, 2014

Tessuti, Grainline, and Papercut

I made these a while ago, but I had no pictures.
Brown and cream Ensis tee- Maritime shorts

 When I made my first pair of Maritime shorts, I found the legs a bit wide. For the second pair, above I removed a good two inches off the sides, and I like them a lot better. The fabric is from Mood Fabrics- but it is out of stock now.
 Tessuti Kimono pattern- Jamie Jeans by Named


For the Kimono, I used a very light cotton from Harts Fabrics. It is navy with tiny white dots.
I had made the pockets per the original pattern, but I did not like how they hung open, so I unpicked them. Much better!
The kimono was very easy to make. I would like to try the pattern again in a fun multicolored print. 
What are you working on these days?

Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment