Sunday, May 4, 2014

Welcome back!

It's been a while since my last blog. Life gets in the way sometimes.
I have decided to consolidate my two blogs, Once upon a Bag and Blanc et Bleu.
Zakken is doing well. I have a few new bags:

 This is a new take on my original waxed canvas tote. The new totes feature the same luscious waxed canvass, a double contrasting bottom, an organic canvas lining, and a zippered top. The handles are long enough to wear over the shoulder. They  come in various color combinations:
Navy and Red
Red and Navy
Cinnamon and Mushroom

Mushroom and Cinnamon

 
                                                   
                                                                           Green and Tan 


Tan and Green

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment