Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New in the Shop

I have been having fun with leather lately. Little leather pouches with contrasting zippers and mini tassels have been popping up in my shop, just in time for Mother's day.
I always carry a mini leather pouch when I travel. They are super-useful to stash phone, passport, and electronics cables, as well as other goodies like mints or lip balm. No more searching around the bottom of your bag!




I have been carrying a handmade leather purse for almost three years now. I made it originally to carry my iPad on the airplane, but it quickly became my go-to bag. After receiving many compliments on it, I decided to reproduce it for the shop, only a bit larger. The closures and the strap are made from a different weight leather in a contrasting color that really compliments the brown leather. The body is made of oiled leather, which is really smooth and wonderful to the touch.  

What do you think?
Have a beautiful rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment